- Ongoing tracking of technical progress in the field of fiber optics.
- Distribution of responsibility for quality among each employee, according to the assigned tasks and competences.
- Regular monitoring of customer satisfaction.
- Monitoring customer turnover.
- Active customer search measured by turnover and the number of domestic and foreign customers.
- Providing modern equipment for production, quality control and research.
- Increasing market share in services.
- Searching for new suppliers.
- Maintaining quality parameters of product and service deliveries.
- Systematic control of established production and service quality parameters.
- Patent protection of innovative solutions in Poland and the European Union.
- Creating and developing a Security Policy.
- Systematic development of security procedures.
GDPR / COOKIES
GDPR – the General Data Protection Regulation (UE) 2016/678 from 27th April, was recently approved by European Union and becomes applicable from 25th May 2018. It is designed to protect all EU citizens data privacy and to change the way organisations think about it. The regulation replaces the Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC. Therefore we would like to inform you about new rules that we follow in regards to data processing.
Personal data is any information that can lead to the identification of a particular person (such as an email address, IP address). These data may be stored using cookies by us or our trusted partners.
Our website is using cookies to collect information that can be used to save your personal website settings (e.g. username and password).
Your data administrator is OPTOMER Meller Rzetelski sp.j with head office in 8 Kaczencowa, Lodz, Poland. Your data may be passed to our trusted partners in order to complete your orders (eg. Logistic companies) or provide you with the best user experience (e.g. hosting providers.)
Why do we collect your data:
We collect and administrate your data for statistical studies to improve our website and provide you with the most relevant content.
Saving cookies in any device is completely dependent on the will of its user.
The accepting decision can be withdrawn at any moment – by clearing cookies in a browser.
You have the right to demand access to stored data, to modify, move or delete them or to restrict their modification. In case of any concerns, the office for the protection of personal data can be contacted.
If you ever require additional information please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +48 42 611 01 00.
Acting in accordance with the provisions contained in Polish legislation, OPTOMER Meller Rzetelski Sp. j. declares that every effort will be made to prevent manifestations and attempts at corruption and bribery.
The company’s anti-corruption policy applies to all its employees, as well as people acting on its behalf, regardless of their place of work and duties.
Corruption and bribery measures are understood as activities when one side offers the second side goods such as money, material or non-material benefits to achieve the intended effect (to award a contract, positive consideration of applications, speeding up the matter or resolving the dispute in its favor, etc.).
OPTOMER anti-corruption policy obliges employees to comply with the following rules:
- you may not offer or give any contractual or material benefits to contractors, clients, officials or other persons involved in the company’s operations,
- you may not accept any benefits, valuable gifts, offers or other forms of bribes,
- it is forbidden to solicit any form of a bribe in its favor, acting on behalf of the company,
- you must refuse any form of bribe and report the fact of receiving such offer to the immediate superior,
- you can accept and offer small gifts and company gadgets if you do not suspect that such a gift is a form of applying pressure to make a business decision,
- guest taking and promotional expenses are justified if they are commensurate with the circumstances and they are an important part of doing business.
The Management Board of the company and the Managerial Staff are required to implement and enforce effective procedures that prevent these practices in the areas of:
- the purchasing, process, products and services,
- selection of suppliers or subcontractors,
- rules of renting facilities or equipment,
- the employment process,
- keeping financial books and registers.
Violation of this policy will entail taking disciplinary action against an employee and may constitute grounds for dismissal from the company.
We, the Management Board and OPTOMER Employees, declare that we will do our best to reduce the harmful impact of our company on the natural environment in all important aspects of our business. We achieve this based on the legal regulations of Community law (European Union), national law and local law and establishing the following objectives.
Educating on ecological awareness through:
- team training and promotion of energy and raw materials saving;
- implementation and continuous improvement of the Environmental Management System at OPTOMER;
- Waste segregation and other activities related to environmental law;
- information campaigns inside and outside the Company.
Saving energy through:
- the design and manufacture of energy-saving production machinery and equipment;
- using energy-saving solutions in the Company.
- using low-emission cars;
- promoting “no smoking”.
- reusing or processing received packaging;
- use of two-sided printing/saving;
- avoiding printing electronic documents;<,li>
- recycling of paper and plastic packaging;
- waste segregation.
OPTOMER is a member of the Global Compact program, created in 1999 on the initiative of the former UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan. The purpose of the program is to improve general working conditions, environmental protection and preventing corruption in businesses around the world.
10 PRINCIPLES OF FAIR TRADE
1. „Supporting and respecting human rights accepted by the international community”
2. „Working conditions based on the Labour Code”
3. „The company allow associating employees in the form of trade union groups”
4. „Elimination of all forms of forced labour thanks to the compliance with the Labour Code”
5. „The company does not employ and have never employed children”
6. „Effective prevention of discrimination in the sphere of employment”
7. „As part of its preventive activities for the environment, OPTOMER implement the environmental management according to ISO 14001”.
Undertaking initiatives aimed at promoting the attitudes of ecological responsibility”
8. „Undertaking initiatives aimed at promoting the attitudes of ecological responsibility”
9. „Using eco-friendly technologies for many years”
10. „Anti-corruption policy, introduced in 2018, regulating fair trade standards”
POZNAJ PEŁEN ZAKRES NASZYCH PRODUKTÓW
Sprawdź katalogi produktowe firmy OPTOMER. Oferujemy elementy połączeniowe, osprzęt stacyjny i kablowy, komponenty sieci dostępowych FTTX i napowietrznych, a także wiele innych rozwiązań.